Marketing and Sales Administrator
Salary Competitive salary and benefits
Location Gainsborough Lincolnshire
Start Date Immediately
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Administrator to report into the Sales and Marketing Manager.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity for motivated and enthusiastic Administrator who has the drive and passion to make an immediate impact on a fast-growing business. You will be a go-getter who can use their own initiative and be comfortable dealing directly with customers.
CWM Automation is part of the Hexadex Group and specialise in manufacturing Packaging Automation Equipment within the Food and Pharmaceutical industries;
This is a new role due to their continued growth and therefore requires an Administrator who can assist the Sales and Marketing department to achieve its sales target.
The core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Administration – processing and logging customer enquiries and orders, assisting in quotation generation
- Social media – maintaining existing platforms to share and schedule social media updates, set up & maintain new channels
- Email marketing – using email software to send out external email campaigns
- Exhibition support – you will provide administrative and logistical support at exhibitions
- Content Management – Assist in generating content for the company website, including videos
- CRM – you will assist in setting up and maintaining a customer relationship management system, ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Phone calls – you will be required to contact customers via phone to follow up on quotes or set up meetings
- Research – you will conduct ad hoc research into companies to obtain relevant company information for targeting purpose
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Personal time management and self-motivation are key, as is the ability to work on several tasks in tandem. We are a small team, so we’re looking for someone with great ideas who really wants to get involved.
The right candidate must have the following essential skills:
- Be able to produce high quality, detailed and accurate work
- Quick learner and a self-starter, well organised and persistent
- Skill in prioritising and meeting obligations, excellent time management
- Previous customer service or sales and marketing experience
- Comfortable contacting people via email and on the telephone, with a personable manner
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM databases
- Be aware of GDPR requirements and how to comply (desirable)
- Experience of the engineering industry (desirable)
- Have a good knowledge of email marketing and social media channels
- At least one year’s admin experience, ideally within a sales and marketing function
BENEFITS TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (with staff contribution matched)
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- 25 days, plus 8 designated Bank/ Public Holidays.
- Hours of work: Monday – Thursday: 8.00am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please send your full up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are well suited for the role using ‘Marketing and Sales Administrator Application’ as the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent