Servo Driven Systems, Control and Design
CWM Automation retain a huge amount of experience when designing control systems for servo driven machinery. The increased precision that becomes available when a servo drive is utilised means that the wealth of settings and commands that are required when designing for servo systems can be difficult to integrate.
Thankfully, our team have designed an array of control systems for servo mechanisms that cater for a range of different requirements, including:
- Servo Driven Product Depositors
- Servo Driven Indexing Conveyors and Rotary Indexing Tables
- Servo Driven Decorative Filling Systems, including;
i. Fill Lift Systems
ii. Lift & Spin Systems
iii. Tamp & Spin Systems
- Servo Driven Container Eject Systems
- Servo Controlled Pick & Place Systems
Coupled with the highly increased precision, a servo drive offers a significant decrease in part failure, due to having less moving parts, quicker setup adaptations thanks to computer controlled inputs; and much less manual intervention, and prolonged product life.