We at CWM Automation recognise the need to have a competent breakdown repair service on hand to quickly and safely identify and repair faults, thus keeping downtime to a minimum.
We can boast a highly capable team of engineers with the knowledge, skills and equipment that allows them to perform routine services, system tests, fault diagnosis and repairs, with the utmost regard for safety and efficiency.
CWM Automation can offer simple one-off breakdown services on an ad hoc basis or more comprehensive maintenance contracts. All our services are fully catered towards the level of service you require.
Our testing services include some of the following:
- Periodic testing and inspection to BS EN 7671
- Level Sensors Testing and Calibration
- Portable Appliance testing
- Electrical Test and inspection to BS EN 7671
- Thermocouples Testing and Calibration
- Pressure Transmitters Testing and Calibration
- Flow Sensors Testing and Calibration
- Mines and quarries electrical testing
We regard preventative maintenance as an important process when working with electrical control systems and are sure you do as well.