This month, we’re shining a spotlight on the newest addition to our pot filling technology: the CWM 240i. We showcased this machinery at the PPMA Show last month, sparking interest and gaining some quality leads to follow up on.
Key Features of the 240i
Designed for pot filling and sealing, the 240i machine provides higher speeds and up to 30% more control than a traditional linear machine. The unique design of the CWM 240i enables packaging and product change-overs to be completed in under 10 minutes, giving your business the flexibility to fill many different packaging formats on the same machine.
Built around Rockwell Automation’s iTrak technology, the electromagnetic modules combine continuous motion and dwelling on the same frame bed. The 240i machine is designed to have 14 moveable slats in groups of 2. Made up of intelligent conveyers, each slat movement on the 240i Machine can be recorded for data analysis, giving you a full insight into how effectively your machine is working. On a standard 4-lane machine, the 240i can fill up to 240 cups per minute.
The 240i can be manufactured in larger versions, with more lanes to allow for even more pot fills per minute.
Benefits of 240i
- Hygienic lines are kept throughout the process to achieve 3A standards
- All operations are servo-driven and set to allow for quick and easy changeovers
- The footprint is much shorter than a linear machine, yet the output capacity is much greater
- With no chains or sprockets on the machine, there is less maintenance required
- Offers greater speed than a traditional inline machine
- Offers the flexibility of a rotary machine, with the ability to complete changeovers for different packaging formats in less than 10 minutes
Get in Touch
Like what you have heard about our 240i machine? You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01427 614 222 for further details about our latest innovation. Alternatively, you can tweet us @CWMAutomation to tell us what you think about the CWM 240i!