To complement its range of filling, sealing, lidding and screw capping machines, CWM Automation is also able to offer a range of end of line packing systems. Manufactured in stainless steel, each system is built to suit our customers exact requirements. Our end of line packing systems use multi-axis servo drives, and can incorporate case erectors, case sealers and automatic palletising. Depending upon the type of products packed, we can use either stainless steel gripper fingers or pneumatically operated bellows suction cups.
Our end of line equipment includes:
- Loading containers into acetate/cardboard trays.
- Loading bottles into boxes
- Loading jars/cartons into cardboard trays/boxes.
- Loading containers into sealing machines
- Pallet de-nesting
- Fully integrated end of line packing system
- Turnkey operation/Project Management
- Bespoke design & build systems
- Able to integrate OEM equipment-case erectors, sealers etc
All our equipment complies with current CE Regulations.